Intraoperative patient warming device
This project has been secured to protect intellectual property.Login for More Information
Design a device to keep patients warm while under anesthesia that also minimizes heat loss/energy expenditure and is reusable.
The warming device must heat and maintain an adult patients' temperature while under anesthesia. It must also minimize heat loss/energy waste while in use. In order to reduce waste from single-use warming blankets, the device should be biodegradable/reusable. It must allow for easy access to patient for operation and allow for cables/cords to go from patient to equipment. Noise should be kept down if possible.
- Stella Olson - Team Leader
- Arshiya Chugh - Communicator
- Lukas Versaggi - Co-BSAC
- Yash Shah - Co-BSAC
- Chris Vo - BWIG
- Abigail Stultz - BPAG
Advisor and Client
- Prof. Filiz Yesilkoy - Advisor
- Dr. Bridget Muldowney - Client
- Spring 2024: Intraoperative patient warming device
- Fall 2023: Intraoperative patient warming device