Johnson Health Tech: Height adjustable magnetic resistance SkiErg
This project has been secured to protect intellectual property.Login for More Information
The height adjustable SkiErg machine accommodates both wheelchair and non-wheelchair users, ensuring their safety, accessibility, and proper exercise form.
Access to effective exercise equipment is a critical need for individuals with disabilities, especially because many workout machines are not made to accommodate wheelchair users, limiting their exercise options. To address this issue, the project aims to modify a standard SkiErg machine and make it height adjustable, making it accessible and safe for wheelchair users while remaining user-friendly for non-wheelchair users. Ultimately, the adaptive SkiErg seeks to enhance the accessibility and usability of those machines, promoting overall well-being through exercise.
- Mark Rice - Co-Team Leader
- Noah Hamrin - Co-Team Leader
- Cody Kryzer - Communicator
- Guillemette Schroepfer - BSAC
- Gabriela de Vasconcellos Cecon - BWIG
- Serena Evers - BPAG
Advisor and Client
- Tyler Ross - Advisor
- Prof. John Puccinelli - Advisor
- Ms. Staci Quam - Client
- Spring 2024: Johnson Health Tech: Height adjustable magnetic resistance SkiErg
- Fall 2023: Johnson Health Tech: Height adjustable magnetic resistance SkiErg