Modified vaginal contraceptive ring
This project has been secured to protect intellectual property.Login for More Information
To create a contraceptive ring that will improve the microbiome for better vaginal health and higher clearance of HPV.
The goal of this project is to design a new delivery method or modify a current vaginal contraceptive ring with probiotics that will enhance the health of the vaginal microbiome and create a more acidic environment for better clearance of HPV.
- Adeline Drier, BME 301 - Team Leader
- Elena Leiva, BME 301 - Communicator
- Zayn Kayali, BME 301 - BSAC & BPAG
- Karen Scharlau, BME 301 - BWIG
- Thanh Nguyen, Medical Student
Advisor and Client
- Dr. Pamela Kreeger - Advisor
- Dr. Megan Fitzpatrick - Client