Modified vaginal contraceptive ring
This project has been secured to protect intellectual property.Login for More Information
Contraceptive ring that will improve the microbiome for better vaginal health and higher clearance of HPV.
- Design Excellence Award Honorable Mention
The goal of this project is to design a new delivery method or modify a current vaginal contraceptive ring with probiotics that will enhance the health of the vaginal microbiome and create a more acidic environment for better clearance of HPV.
- Adeline Drier, BME 402 - Team Leader
- Brenton Halvorson, BME 402 - Communicator
- Zayn Kayali, BME 402 - BSAC
- Courtney Mohs, BME 402 - BWIG
- Emma Jansen, BME 402 - BPAG
Advisor and Client
- Dr. Darilis Suarez-Gonzalez - Advisor
- Dr. Megan Fitzpatrick - Client